The NEWBOOKS Catalogues
By subscribing to the NEWBOOKS Catalogues, you receive daily updated metadata via ONIX feeds, a web service or our DATA HUB.
ONIX Data Feeds / Web Services
- NEWBOOKS BookData: metadata for millions of books (English and German publications)
- Journal Database: comprehensive international journal database
- Online Databases & Digital Products: thousands of products and licenses
NEWBOOKS B2B Systems
Booksellers, publishers and service providers also have the option of using NEWBOOKS Catalogues as part of our SaaS systems. Catalogues are integrated upfront into your managed service:
- Newbooks.biz: E-procurement System for Corporate Suppliers
- Approval Plan System for Library Suppliers
- New Title Service for Specialist Booksellers
- New Title Service for Publishers
- Employee Shop for Publishers
- The NEWBOOKS Bibliography
Benefits for Booksellers
As a partner bookseller, you can benefit from our unique offer: up-to-date, fully enriched and classified metadata for books, journals, online databases and digital products. If you do not process ONIX data or use web services, just subscribe to our easy to use SaaS systems.
We ensure that your catalogue licence contains all relevant bibliographic data for your customer information: subject classifications, keywords, description texts, jackets, etc.
Benefits for Publishers
Partner publishers have the option of retrieving and incorporating their enriched metadata into their websites, platforms and applications.