The NEWBOOKS Catalogues
Comprehensive and Editorially Enriched Metadata: Books, Journals, Online Databases
Subscribe to NEWBOOKS Catalogues and receive daily updated metadata via ONIX feeds, a web service or Data Hub.
ONIX Data Feeds/Web Service
- NEWBOOKS BookData: metadata for millions of books (English and German publications)
- Journal Database: comprehensive international journal database
- Online Databases & Digital Products: thousands of products and licenses
Booksellers, publishers and service providers also have the option of using NEWBOOKS Catalogues as part of our SaaS systems. Catalogues are integrated upfront into the managed service:
- Newbooks.biz: E-Procurement System for Corporate Suppliers
- Approval Plan System for Library Suppliers
- New Title Service for Specialist Booksellers
- New Title Service for Publishers
- Employee Shop for Publishers
- The NEWBOOKS Bibliography
Benefits for Booksellers
As a partner bookseller, you benefit from the following offers: up-to-date, fully enriched and classified metadata for books, journals, online databases and digital products. Our SaaS systems are alternatives for the processing of ONIX metadata or web service usage.
Your catalogue will contain all relevant bibliographic data for customer information: subject classifications, keywords, description texts, jackets, etc.
Benefits for Publishers
Partner publishers have the option of retrieving and incorporating their enriched metadata into their websites, platforms and applications.