London Book Fair 2022
Join us for a chat at LBF!
Newbooks is delighted to be introducing BDS metadata and our Approval Plan System to our international key accounts at LBF 2022. We will be alongside BDS at the London Book Fair, so look us up for more information on stand 2A81.
The new cooperation between BDS and Newbooks Solutions enables library suppliers to use the best possible catalogue data for their customer information systems such as webshops, portals, newsletters etc. In particular, library suppliers and other specialist booksellers can use the data within our Approval Plan and eProcurement systems.
Benefits of BDS' high-quality metadata:
- Comprehensive – Coverage of the entire English-speaking media market
- Enriched – All standard classification schemes (Thema, BIC, BISAC, LCC, LCSH, DDC)
- Flexible – Tailored data exports for booksellers and service providers
- Timely – Daily incremental updates through close cooperation with publishers
- Efficient – Catalogue raw data or usage within Newbooks SaaS solutions
- Seamless – Data exports in all standard formats (e.g. ONIX, MARC21)
- Approval Plan System – Profile-based acquisition proposals for librarians
- Alma/SISIS/Aleph – Adaptability for all internationally used library systems