Publishers supply their metadata in ONIX or other formats to ensure that their publications are visible across a wide range of services: data exports, web services and B2B Systems for library and corporate suppliers, library consortia and service providers in the publishing industry.
- Data Supply: import of your product information into our catalogues
- Metadata Enrichment: optimisation of metadata by allocating subject classifications, keywords and other sales-promoting information
- Distribution: via data exports, web services, approval plans, new title alerts, webshops, etc.
- BookData: metadata for millions of books (print and eBooks)
- Journal database: comprehensive international journal database
- Online databases and digital products: thousands of products and licenses
In case a supplier does not use data exports or web services, NEWBOOKS Catalogues are integrated upfront in our managed SaaS Systems:
EBSCO, Harrassowitz, Schweitzer Fachinformationen, BFD, Sack Fachmedien, Stein’sche Mediengruppe, Hugendubel Fachinformationen, Delivros Orell Füssli, Rombach, Buchservice, Bock & Seip, Brunswiker+Reuter, Schöningh Buchhandlung, and many more.